How to Install
- Upload the contents of the downloaded folder into the root directory of your domain. This file will include an index.php, config.php, and uploadme.sql file.
- Go to your webpanel (cPanel, CentOS Web Panel, or DirectAdmin) and create a new database. Make sure to keep track of the database name, database username, and user password.
- Enter into that database and insert the provided SQL file.
- Go back to where you uploaded the files and edit the config.php file to include the database login.
- Visit yourdomain.tld/admin/pear.php and create an account. This will redirect back to my domain. However, just revisit yourdomain.tld/admin and use the account information you created.
- Edit the site information to include all information to you.
- You're finished!