How to Install
Need help setting up your documentation template? Look below for all information!
Uploading files and editing the config
- Get yourself a domain and website hosting. For domains, I recommend Namecheap. For website hosting, I recommend Snowside Hosting.
- Upload the contents of the documentation folder into the root folder of your domain or subdomain. This is generally called public_html or yourdomain.tld or sub.yourdomain.tld
- Create a database through your panel. Remember the database name, database username, and database password.
- Once you've uploaded the files, edit the config. Change all lines, excluding the lines marked as don't change.
- Go to yourdomain.tld/admin/pear.php or sub.yourdomain.tld/admin/pear.php and create an account.
- Verify that you're able to login and delete the pear.php file.
- You're finished!