How to Install
- Upload the contents of the downloaded folder into the root directory of your domain. This file will include an index.php, config.php, and uploadme.sql file.
- Go to your webpanel (cPanel, CentOS Web Panel, or DirectAdmin) and create a new database. Make sure to keep track of the database name, database username, and user password.
- Enter into that database and insert the provided SQL file
- Go back to where you uploaded the files and edit the config.php file to include information to you.
- Go here and create a new application.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret into their respective variables.
- Go to the "OAuth2" tab inside of the Discord Developer Panel and add a redirect to your domain. Make this your main redirect. Dont include www in the redirect
- You're finished!